Installed Pazzo levers

Jid

Early Apex
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster
image.jpg
image.jpg
150 off of eBay, new. They didn't take but 10 minutes to install. I definitely like the feel and the look.

I like these kinds of levers but I've had some annoying experiences with the notch or adjuster not being solid enough to keep the settings in place. For example I put something like this on my ST1300 that I sold recently, It has a hydro clutch and I didn't like the reach of the lever so I put one of these on and set it to "2" and it kept slipping and sliding into the "1" position.

I like these kinds of levers but I've had some annoying experiences with the notch or adjuster not being solid enough to keep the settings in place. For example I put something like this on my ST1300 that I sold recently, It has a hydro clutch and I didn't like the reach of the lever so I put one of these on and set it to "2" and it kept slipping and sliding into the "1" position.

Were they genuine Pazzo? There are heaps of lookalikes out there but I've fitted Pazzo levers to alot of sports bikes and not had an issue. They are great quality lever in my experience.

Were they genuine Pazzo? There are heaps of lookalikes out there but I've fitted Pazzo levers to alot of sports bikes and not had an issue. They are great quality lever in my experience.

Nope, they weren't genuine ones but it was my first experience with those types of levers. I think in the future if I do go with those kinds of set I will go for the ones that have the "screw" adjuster instead of the clicking ones as they have a little more adjust-ability with out having some spring or something fail. How much were those Pazzos by the way?

The stock levers on the newer Rockets are very nice and comfy no point in changing to the aftermarket stuff

I've had them on my R3R for a couple years.
I love the adjustments and have had no issues.

Back