Inner bags for R3 Touring

scottee

.020 Over
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there is an inner bag for the hard panniers on the R3 Touring? I found one for the Classic leather panniers but have not seen one for the hard bags. When we go on trips it would be great have lift-out bags for the panniers.

If there is it would have to be aftermarket; Triumph doesn't make one (yet). You might try a Harley innerliner; about the same size panniers.

I'd be interested in some, too.

I'm using some bag liners that I used for my Kawa Nomad. They work OK but I'd like a customized set.

Many places make custom bags for bikes and I'd think that someone already makes some for the R3T.

Let me know what you come up with.

hey Scottee,

There's a mob over there called TLC Products that make Ezi Liners....The HD road king or Electra Glide liner is the closest at 21 x 11 x 6 and a very similar shape to the Rocket.

Saddlebag Liners & Touring Accessories by: tlcproducts

They do show a Rocket Touring liner "coming very soon" but they have never answered my email of 2 months ago as to when.....Maybe they don't talk to Aussies :D?????? You might like to ask again....

Pete

I use a set of Helen 2 Wheels liners left over from my R1200GS. They don't fit the R3T precisely, but I like the individual bag concept. That way, I can take in only what I need. Also nice for separating clean/dirty clothes on a longer trip.

Box Bags, Lid Bags and Jesse Case Liners

hey Scottee,

There's a mob over there called TLC Products that make Ezi Liners....The HD road king or Electra Glide liner is the closest at 21 x 11 x 6 and a very similar shape to the Rocket.

Saddlebag Liners & Touring Accessories by: tlcproducts

They do show a Rocket Touring liner "coming very soon" but they have never answered my email of 2 months ago as to when.....Maybe they don't talk to Aussies :D?????? You might like to ask again....

Pete
I've been in touch with Brent at tlc about the R3T liners. Even sent him measured photos for his use. But hew was out sick last week and I haven't gotten back to him. I'll give him another call and see if I can find out what the deal is.

I still use a set from a 91' Goldwing I owned. They work good on the Valkyries but they are a little big for these bags.

I've been in touch with Brent at tlc about the R3T liners. Even sent him measured photos for his use. But hew was out sick last week and I haven't gotten back to him. I'll give him another call and see if I can find out what the deal is.

Thanks - really keen to see how you get on - please keep me/us posted :)

Back