Incorrect user name

Burbrew

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 rocket 3 roadster 2015 1200 explorer
Admin could you please help it would seem predictive text , and sausage fingers, has put an incorrect user name could you please change it from burners to BURBREW. Thank you

I'll go ahead and welcome the NEW Burbrew from Virginia. (Though Burners does sound right for a Rocket driver...)

I'll welcome you here, BURBREW or Burners. Burners seems a pretty cool user name in any case - wish I'd have been in a more creative mood when I joined. Only know of 2 members who've managed to get their name changed. One used to be called Ozman (show's how long I've been here, eh JR3W ;)) and the other managed to get an 'o' changed to an 'O'.

I also succeeded. :)

Send a PM (Conversation) to Webmaster with the request.

That kind of predictive text should be handled by your local browser rather then the website. You'll probably need to find out how to clean up form data and such in your browser (might even need to go so far as to clear cached and cookies). In chrome it would be ctrl+shift+del and check off the appropriate boxes and click 'clear browsing data'. Unfortunately it's an all in sort of thing. I'm not sure if you can narrow it down to just one website.

Back