In Depth video of GT..in the rain

Dam you Triumph. Best video yet. I wondered how much rain could get by that rear fender, looks like none. Front seems to throw it up, so I need a longer front fender (rain and Mac Bull Dog mount), running boards and leather bags

If this video doesn't sell you on the Rocket then nothing will. It definitely gets your blood flowing watching it.
...im sold...i see you can get mid mounted pegs for the GT which i would prefer...i like to stand up whilst getting down the road...stretch the legs ...fart...and sit down again...helps the hips and knees..

...im sold...i see you can get mid mounted pegs for the GT which i would prefer...i like to stand up whilst getting down the road...stretch the legs ...fart...and sit down again...helps the hips and knees..

Now I know that I need to get past you as soon as you stand up to avoid being gassed.

Always wondered what you where doing and giving me that crap about stretching your legs. Lol

Be aware... the "mid-mounted pegs" are in the same position as those on the R.... I imagine they call them mid-mounted because they're not rearsets....

Can't comment on the farting............

Yep...i liked the position of the pegs on the R the other day....
Be aware... the "mid-mounted pegs" are in the same position as those on the R.... I imagine they call them mid-mounted because they're not rearsets....

Can't comment on the farting............

Back