fmansur

.020 Over
Ride
2020 ROCKET R
I just bought a 2020 R3 in an auction. After replacing crash fuse, checking all fuses, charging battery and replacing fob key battery I have a problem: I have the immobilizer alarm signal only. Battery is 12.6V and side switch is on. I don’t have the extra 2 keys. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1B1A8598-970D-4A06-9A1F-1ED45B367FD5.jpeg
    1B1A8598-970D-4A06-9A1F-1ED45B367FD5.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 10
I just bought a 2020 R3 in an auction. After replacing crash fuse, checking all fuses, charging battery and replacing fob key battery I have a problem: I have the immobilizer alarm signal only. Battery is 12.6V and side switch is on. I don’t have the extra 2 keys. Any suggestions?
press the triumph emblem on the fob and the lights at the top should be green, if not, press and hold the button until you see the light on the FOB turn green, just throwing that out there in case

I did it. Change to green and red ten times. Tried closed to sensors and nothing !

Hey folks. Let me make it clear. I will not return and sending my bike to a dealer is my worst case. This is my winter project. So, I will remove the fuel tank, dashboard and check every connector and test everything. I don't like these immobilizers, but it is what it is. So, I will keep you posted if I find something.

Is it possible to get replacement keys?

Some models have an extra "key off" on the LHS of the bike. If it has that, and it is turned off, then that could be a big part of the problem.

I found the problem. Handlebars wiring harness was partially cut. Handlebars moved less than half inch to the right side and it was enough to cut some wires. Just ordered a new one.

Back