Imbecile alternative

Azisbest

Turbocharged
Ride
2020 GT
After having exhaustedly read many threads concerning tuneecu I have come to the conclusion that I may be the dumbest person in the world. While I remain utterly confused many others comment on the ease with which using the program to return thier Touring to somewhere close to what it should be. Me I read you folks chatting about "adjusting the flux capacitor, fine tuning the Hartzell flapper to open at exactly 2657.663 RPM, or using a cylinder bevel key to unlock the miracle software (my interpretations). After a few over my head posts my eyes glaze over and I return to watching the Andy Griffith Show. Sadly I even bought the android version of tuneecu and the tuneecu cable (both to no avail). So i have a few questions for all of you brainiacs out there. Can anyone provide the correct tune on a DVD (or equivalent) that is kinda like plug and play so an imbecile can use it (I would happily pay)? Or how about tuneboy? Is it verrrrry user friendly so said imbecile can use it? This is why I coined the term "imbecle alternative", to fit my circumstance. Any help I am sure would be considered helping the handicapped and should bolster your chances when faced with the pearly gates, kind of your very own get out of jail free card.

You aren't alone. I really had a hard time grasping the whole Tune ECU thing vs Powercommander 5 with Auto Tune. It took weeks to get it figured out. I had the extra problem of running it on a Mac with a Windows emulator but did get to try a few different tunes. Mac hard drive crashed, lost all tunes and Tune ECU and Parallels emulator program, and windows 10.

Now I just ride.:D

If you're finding TuneECU challenging to get working, forget tuneboy even exists, its 100000000000000x worse.

You are probably not the intrepid type, that madly swipes at the screen, and taps the menus to see where they go. Give yourself a chance to do that and see what you discover. Some menus are context sensitive, meaning they don't exist until you are on a particular screen, or you are connected to your bike, and the green indicator on screen is flashing. Turning a luddite into a productive tuner is not easily done online, and you are really going to need face to face time with a fellow Arizona Rocketeer!

When I've had things I couldn't figure out I'd phone a friend. They'd walk me through it. There are a few very helpful, and knowledgeable people on the board who are happy to help.

Where are you from in Arizona(not exactly a small place) might be a member close by who can show you a few tricks.
I would love to find another member anywhere in the state, or neighboring state who comprehends tuneecu, I would ride anywhere within reason to tap thier knowledge, lol.

Back