I'm here asking for Prayer!!!

Boudreaux

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello everyone. I have not been online to much nor have I been doing a lot of riding. Life has been full with work.
2 weeks ago My voice went raspy and I started coughing to the point of going to the er. Well i was admitted for test. My left lung is paralyzed and my vocal cord on the left side is also paralyzed. One test after another during my week stay. A full body petscan was done. I have a cluster of limp nodes lit up on my sternum. Dr says the cancer is back. Still waiting biopsy report. Should have the results today or tomorrow.
I do believe in the Power Of Prayer. God has brought me thru this before and Im sure he will again. But I am still asking for prayer as I enter into this fight again. Im ready to get started cause every day that goes by and Im not fighting back its winning. And I have no intention of going down.
Thanks And God Bless you all!!!
Kenny Boudreaux

Kenny ..... Stay Strong, you know we all will be sending our strength to you whether it be in prayer or otherwise
Hans

Hello everyone. I have not been online to much nor have I been doing a lot of riding. Life has been full with work.
2 weeks ago My voice went raspy and I started coughing to the point of going to the er. Well i was admitted for test. My left lung is paralyzed and my vocal cord on the left side is also paralyzed. One test after another during my week stay. A full body petscan was done. I have a cluster of limp nodes lit up on my sternum. Dr says the cancer is back. Still waiting biopsy report. Should have the results today or tomorrow.
I do believe in the Power Of Prayer. God has brought me thru this before and Im sure he will again. But I am still asking for prayer as I enter into this fight again. Im ready to get started cause every day that goes by and Im not fighting back its winning. And I have no intention of going down.
Thanks And God Bless you all!!!
Kenny Boudreaux

You are in my prayers, Kenny!

Back