I'm going to install the unrestricted tune.

NotSoHiddenFox

.040 Over
Ride
20 3R
Figured by now someone would mention problems with it, if any. Haven't seen anything bad. Are there any considerations i should keep in mind before adding the unrestricted tune on an R?

Would i need to go back to stock before servicing at the dealer?

Figured by now someone would mention problems with it, if any. Haven't seen anything bad. Are there any considerations i should keep in mind before adding the unrestricted tune on an R?

Has anyone been told by a dealer that they noticed that the customer had put a tune into the bike? I personally haven’t. When they plug the dealer tool in, it overwrites the ECU automatically if an update is available. Otherwise, it doesn’t. I doubt bells and lights will go off and a voice will say: “Warning Will Robinson! This is the 170 hp version!”. In the US, a manufacturer can’t void a warranty unless what the customer did can be shown to have caused the problem. In the history of Rocketry, has anyone wrecked their engine with modified tunes? Super chargers and turbos notwithstanding.

The mechanic at my dealer in Las Vegas is the one who actually showed me TuneECU and put in a new tune (found here) when I had my pipes upgraded. He might have been a one-off, but he stated it worked better than the Triumph tool (back in 2014).
-MIG

The mechanic at my dealer in Las Vegas is the one who actually showed me TuneECU and put in a new tune (found here) when I had my pipes upgraded. He might have been a one-off, but he stated it worked better than the Triumph tool (back in 2014).
-MIG
Was it Freedom Cycle?

Was it Freedom Cycle?
It was indeed. Great folks from all departments from the GM on down. They really operated like a family (that got along!). While we were still living there, most everyone swapped out, including the GM who set the tone, while I was deployed for a year. Upon my return, there was a little more of a 'sterile' feeling. We're headed back to Las Vegas this fall and I'm looking forward to checking it out again.
-MIG

It was indeed. Great folks from all departments from the GM on down. They really operated like a family (that got along!). While we were still living there, most everyone swapped out while I was deployed for a year. Upon my return, there was a little more of a 'sterile' feeling. We're headed back to Las Vegas this fall and I'm looking forward to checking it out again.
-MIG
Mark and Brad were great. I’m in Reno. You’ll have to see about Eurocycle Vegas.

Back