flash

.040 Over
Ride
yamaha prohauler
Hello to all fellow big cube bike riders, its been a few years since i have posted and now its time to get the old girl ripping again with a few more horses. I transplanted the rocket 3 into my yamaha prohauler farm quad and she has been a blast , my boys and there mates just eat my dust everytime we go bike riding, she pulls the trailer with ease around the garden too. Throw a couple of paddle tyres on her and we are off to the dirt drags , turning many heads each time.
Well i just scored a turbo for her ,so now its time to get that bit more theatrical , hoping to pick some brains on the install as i know theres great minds and people on this forum .

Hello to all fellow big cube bike riders, its been a few years since i have posted and now its time to get the old girl ripping again with a few more horses. I transplanted the rocket 3 into my yamaha prohauler farm quad and she has been a blast , my boys and there mates just eat my dust everytime we go bike riding, she pulls the trailer with ease around the garden too. Throw a couple of paddle tyres on her and we are off to the dirt drags , turning many heads each time.
Well i just scored a turbo for her ,so now its time to get that bit more theatrical , hoping to pick some brains on the install as i know theres great minds and people on this forum .
I bet she pulls like mule, welcome back, good luck and "Be Safe!

Back