I'm around, sort of.....

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
I've been on sort of a hiatus lately.

I'm having ongoing family problems that take up quite a bit of my time and have put a crimp on my R&D time for development of new products (aka; Paddock Stand and Lift Brackets).

Some of you are aware of that, some aren't. I just want to 'clear the air' so to speak.

Flipmeisters continues to take orders and ship products. All items listed on site are in stock and get shipped to you in a timely manner. The only facet that has slowed down is the R&D end, because of the time involved and even that progresses, though slowly.

I do, fully expect to have the Paddock Stand ready and on site in the next few weeks and the lift brackets after. All the components has been laser cut, it's a matter of fine tuning the alignment jigs and welding up the parts to produce the finished product now.

Again, all the items on the website are in stock for timely shipment. Flipmeisters is alive and well, I just sincerely wish the family aspect was the same.

Again, thanks for your patience. I'll be back in here, posting my drivel shortly. I don't want to give up my 'Top poster' ranking.:)

Best to you. Having been through my share of family issues over the years, I understand how much that can take out of you. Take Care of Yourself.

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering where you've been. Hope the family matters get sorted out soon and the sarcasm starts to flow again:) Good to know your still around.

hope everything is well

Flip, hope all your familey problems works out.
I am in Utah now and have a address:) When the weather gets better I should be ordering some brake line clamps mine keep on popping out:(

Maybe I should clarify things a bit. It's not marital....:) Amy and I are forever, I'd like to think anyway.......:D It's about dying with dignity and being taken care of as your book of life comes to a close. It's very time consuming for the both of us and an emotional rollercoaster. I'd like to think that when my book is on it's last chapter, someone is there to take care of the things that I'll no longer be able to take care of myself.

We will all be in that place someday. That is inevitable. We are trying to make the last chapter as painless and easy as possible.

I know, when I'm on my last chapter, all of you will be more than happy to 'adopt' my motorcycles.......:eek:

On a different note, I was able to negotiate a lower price on the EBC rear brake pads. I bought multiple case quantities so I was able to get a better price and I've passed that on to you gys (and gals). It's reflected on the website and will become effective on March 2nd. The rear sets are now $31.00 versus $35.70. Not a big savings but a reduction none the less. I'm working on the front sets as well. Nothing yet, but if I can get a reduction, I'll pass that along too.

Jamie....By the way, the new Thunderbird takes the same pad sets as the R3 Standard does.......

I really appreciate your thoughts. The last few months have been very trying, for the both of us.

Last edited:
Back