II Evento Triumph Rocket III Espana

Taurobiker

Ahora sabes porque!!!
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Classic
Saludos para todos!!!!
Ya tenemos fecha para el segundo encuentro de propietarios de Rocket III España, será el fin de semana de los días 21/22/23 de Mayo de 2021 en la misma ubicación, la sede de Segadores en la localidad de Mentrida (Toledo)
Iré publicando información más adelante según vayamos cerrando temas de organización
Esperemos que éste año para esas fechas podamos juntarnos todos los posibles asistentes

Greetings to all!!!!
We already have date for the second meeting of owners of Rocket III Spain, will be the weekend of 21/22/23 May 2021 in the same location, the headquarters of Segadores in the town of Mentrida (Toledo)
I will publish information later as we close organizational issues
Let's hope that this year by those dates we can gather all the possible assistants

Hi again, everybody!!!
I have been a bit disconnected for a while, work, family, home and others have taken up all my time lately.

This year we were able to celebrate the second Triumph Rocket III Spain meeting that was organized by the Reapers association at its headquarters in Mentrida (Toledo)
The date was moved to the weekend of September 17, 18 and 19
Then I put some of the photos that I have of the meeting, as soon as I can post more photos that I can receive

IMG_5625.JPG

DLIU0219.JPG

DVYR9981.JPG
ICGU6547.JPG
JDJB7281.JPG
IMG_7603.JPG
KVWZ8067.JPG
LTTX0048.JPG
LXPQ9634.JPG
XKYN8264.JPG
XKYN8264.JPG

Back