Ignition switch is starting to fail.

Rocketrottie

Loving life in Nevada.
Ride
06 Triumph Rocket 3
Bike bandit has the switch set up for $425. I think it was.

Im zeroing on that Digital guard dawn key-less ignition set up.

Have one on E bay for $279.

Anyone have this?

Anyone have this?

send Ken @DEcosse a personal message! His keyless system is the best! He makes them and his tech support is excellent! So easy to install, totally bypassing the key switch! All modular connectors with only one wire to connect to the clutch switch wire!

My ignition switch wasn't that much

Anyone have this?

My ignition was $200.34 from the dealer. The new ignition switch kit converts it to the new style plug. LED headlights and tail light to take the strain off the new switch.

send Ken @DEcosse a personal message! His keyless system is the best! He makes them and his tech support is excellent! So easy to install, totally bypassing the key switch! All modular connectors with only one wire to connect to the clutch switch wire!
Decosse knows his ****. If it was not for him i would still be scratching my head.

@DEcosse system is the best by far. In my signature you will find the cheapest by far.

To repair the ignition switch you take it apart. The trickiest part is to remove two tamper-proof screws which you will replace with proper ones. Then you solder the white wire back on and put it all back together.

Back