If You Had $2000 To Spend

Several to consider:
1) Head over to see Wayne at Power Tripp for Jardines, triple K&Ns under the bear claw, dyno and whatever Wayne recommends if their is any change left. Actually, I already calculated the mileage from home. I'm thinking: one day up, one for Wayne's crew and one back. One big thing holding me back (other than receiving your 2000 dollar check) is that the dealer said something about changes to Texas Motorcycle safety inspections in 2012 that may require smog check (haven't found any verification online. Don't want to have to reinstall the stock components and whatever else -retune?- may be required every year for the inspection).
2) Custom paint. Already have priced pearl orange with a local painter with a good rep. Only, the phantom black is growing on me and I'm not positive about the color. I've been looking at cane corso's pictures and the tribal is appealing. Wife likes the tribal too (another reason to get the pearl maybe :D).
3) The Corbin beetle bags look good. Getting tired after nine years of tucking lunch and meeting material in my jacket or a backpack. Since I committed to the dresser bars, might as well complete the transition of my Roadster to the touring, or NOT. Can't believe how much inflation on the beetle bags since I priced them for my VTX in 03. Doesn't seem a great value, but they look the best IMHO.

There it is. Hope I win.

Several to consider:
1) Head over to see Wayne at Power Tripp for Jardines, triple K&Ns under the bear claw, dyno and whatever Wayne recommends if their is any change left. Actually, I already calculated the mileage from home. I'm thinking: one day up, one for Wayne's crew and one back. One big thing holding me back (other than receiving your 2000 dollar check) is that the dealer said something about changes to Texas Motorcycle safety inspections in 2012 that may require smog check (haven't found any verification online. Don't want to have to reinstall the stock components and whatever else -retune?- may be required every year for the inspection).
2) Custom paint. Already have priced pearl orange with a local painter with a good rep. Only, the phantom black is growing on me and I'm not positive about the color. I've been looking at cane corso's pictures and the tribal is appealing. Wife likes the tribal too (another reason to get the pearl maybe :D).
3) The Corbin beetle bags look good. Getting tired after nine years of tucking lunch and meeting material in my jacket or a backpack. Since I committed to the dresser bars, might as well complete the transition of my Roadster to the touring, or NOT. Can't believe how much inflation on the beetle bags since I priced them for my VTX in 03. Doesn't seem a great value, but they look the best IMHO.

There it is. Hope I win.

A big thumbs up:D on the Powertripp sugestion Wayne did the above to my Rocket last month!!!!!Now it runs like it should !!!Its a BEAST!!

Several to consider:

There it is. Hope I win.
\

Oh by the way I gained 36 horespower to the rear wheel Im happy!!!!

Several to consider:

There it is. Hope I win.

My vote is for the Corbin BeetleBags...I have them on on my
Rocket and could not be happier. However...don't pay Corbin the $2K they want...wait and a set will turn up on the forum (where I bought mine), or on Ebay....
There is a set of Rocket BeetleBags on Ebay RIGHT NOW and bids are at $600 plus shipping....auction end TOMORROW.
Here's the auction link Triumph Rocket 3 Corbin Beetle bags | eBay

Seller is asking WAY yo much for shipping ($300), but I am sure you can negotiation shipping costs with him prior to end of auction if you do your homework and come up with actual shipping rates. I think when I had mine shipped to Texas from Colorado it cost about $60 for USPS parcel post service.

So...bags $600-800, paint $300...you can get the Corbin bags for about a GRAND if lucky.

Back