If I got my cipfers correct

I just got 40.7 mpg from my Rocket. :)
You know I have never checked, but I doubt I would even come close to that.
I love riding it hard and we have lots of great winding roads and with a smile on my face, I don't even think about the cost when filling her up with the best fuel available, which costs about $1.60 a litre and our gallon is 4.546 litres, were as a US gallon is only 3.785 litres.
But I will check it out next time I fill up and see just how bad her drinking habit is :D

Last edited:
You know I have never checked, but I doubt I would even come close to that.
I love riding it hard and we have lots of great winding roads and with a smile on my face, I don't even think about the cost when filling her up with the best fuel available, which costs about $1.60 a litre and our gallon is 4.546 litres, were as a US gallon is only 3.785 litres.
But I will check it out next time I fill up and see just how bad her drinking habit is :D

The nice part is I'm riding it as I innately ride it. It gives me a smile having all this MUSCLE between my legs and yet getting better overall mileage than the highway mileage from a Prius. :laugh:

40Miles per US gallon is about 5.9litres per 100klms that's about what my R3T was consuming before it was given a kick in the guts and woken up:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Oh, I absolutely do believe our Rockets are capable of 40+ mpg.
Personally I have never gotten more than 35 mpg and that was on a slab.
Mileage is so dependent upon the throttle, I just felt the need to wisecrack.

Back