If anyone wants me..... I'll be in mouring!

PianoMan

Nitrous
I drove up to Chicago yesterday and delivered my kid to Rocket Head. We filled out all the adoption papers, crossed the T's and dotted the I's. Looks like he's got some plans for it but I'll let him tell everyone what's up his sleeve.

It was harder to say goodbye than I expected. I accomplished the two things I wanted from the R3. I bought it and rode it. Those 4 years will have lasting memories and all the folks I've had the pleasure of meeting won't be forgotten. Heck..... I might even get on line once in a while just to see who's doing what to who!

I probably won't make the RAA ride to the South East but tilt a couple of brews in my honor. Who knows.....by this time next year I might win the Power Ball and buy a dozen of the Beasts.

Regards......... Dave

Pianoman, sorry to hear that the beast is no more (at least in your possession). I enjoyed meeting you in Nashville in 07 and wish I could have seen you at Eureka Springs last year....but my circumstances changed similar to yours and off to the "sand lot " I went. I am thankful that at least I had an opportunity to take advantage of that, in the end, allowed me to keep my Rocket. I wish there was (and I hope there soon will be) something in the cards that will get you a monetary upturn quickly. So that you might not be "rocketless" for long up to an including that Powerball dream you are having.

Take care, I'm in withdrawal also but soon I will be reunited with mine, I'll think of you as I ride the "wild wind".

Dennis

9 dtg Dubai
10 dtg Home

With all the work you put in to making the Eureka Springs RAA the best rally I've ever attened, in my mind you'll always be a "Captain". It was a pleasure to have met you. Drop in often. Best of luck to ya.

Dave,

I don't quite know what to say about all this. I do know that your wit and humor will be sorely missed here abouts.

may good will and good luck follow you in leaps and bounds where ever you may be. I know a good soul when I see one, you are such....

greg

Sorry for your loss Dave. Try not to look at this an an end of an era but as the beginning of a new one. The economy will improve. And you will be back in the wind before you know it.

All the Best

Dave,

I know it is a sad day when you have to say goodbye to an old friend like your Red Beast, but the friendships and memories created by having that machine will last forever. All the best my friend. You are a good man and I just have a feeling there may be another Rocket in your driveway in the future needing tons new bling to make it your own. Hang in there and don't stop dropping by this site, your wit and humor would be missed greatly.

George

Dave,

I know it is a sad day when you have to say goodbye to an old friend like your Red Beast, but the friendships and memories created by having that machine will last forever. All the best my friend. You are a good man and I just have a feeling there may be another Rocket in your driveway in the future needing tons new bling to make it your own. Hang in there and don't stop dropping by this site, your wit and humor would be missed greatly.

George

What George says plus 10.

I just don't know how we will find all the best places to eat in MG without ya Dave. I know what you are going through, My situation has change as well. I just know things are going to get better. Cause things can't get much worse.;)

Best of luck
Bruce

Back