I think I figured out a way to describe how a Rocket III sounds

ricochet

Rocket Captain
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Never having heard an inline triple before, upon acceleration the only way I can describe it to someone is "Sounds like a Sports Bike and a Dump Truck" mixed together... the whine of sports bike and the gurgling sound of a diesel engine.

amirite? :D

REBA REEEB REEEEEBA REEEEEEEEBA REEEEEEEEEEEBABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABA.

I've always described the TORS exhaust system as sounding like a cross between a NASCAR stock car and a John Deere tractor.

My lovely Aussie Mad Dog exhaust setup emits a mellifluous, throaty growl that is both pleasing and progressively impressive as one adds throttle.

Carpenter's Brute exhaust has an exhaust note that for me is reminiscent of an F-16 performing a steady throttle roll-on upon take-off. If the throttle is hammered it emits both bark and bite.

The Jardine exhaust reminds me of the steady stocatto of a Ma Deuce 50 caliber machine gun.

Of course, these are simply my own subjective impressions.

IMG_0959.JPG

amirite? :D[/QUOTE]
mine with jardine definitively sound like a john deere on steroids therefore i painted it green but the best sounding roadster is this one

Last edited:
A couple of fellas who followed behind me a couple of weeks back said it reminded them of a BMW sports car....hmmmmmm

mine with jardine definitively sound like a john deere on steroids therefore i painted it green but the best sounding roadster is this one
[/QUOTE]

I have been looking into doing my R3T in a shade of BRG. The one I like is darker and somewhat metallic. Tried,to upload and it would not go. May have to rename and post as I posted it back last year.

R U going to put a JD emblem on the tank?:D

Back