I signed the papers for a 2011 R3R

JMichael

.020 Over
I stopped in at my local dealer (170 miles away) and signed all the loan papers and all the rest of the papers on their last 2011 R3 Roadster. I didn't bring it home due to accessories that need to be ordered and installed. I even called the insurance company to start an insurance policy. I hope it doesn't take too long.
My dealer is in Reno NV and for those who live in the Las Vegas area, they are opening a new shop there very soon. It will also be Freedom Cycles. They gave me a new hat with both locations printed on the face. They have been really good people to deal with.

I stopped in at my local dealer (170 miles away) and signed all the loan papers and all the rest of the papers on their last 2011 R3 Roadster. I didn't bring it home due to accessories that need to be ordered and installed. I even called the insurance company to start an insurance policy. I hope it doesn't take too long.
My dealer is in Reno NV and for those who live in the Las Vegas area, they are opening a new shop there very soon. It will also be Freedom Cycles. They gave me a new hat with both locations printed on the face. They have been really good people to deal with.
Congrats on the new Beast Enjoy her:cool:

JMichael, you screwed up, now you will suffer everyday until
you get the call saying your beast is ready!
iI would have taken it home, enjoy it and take it back when accesories arrived, and again, you may have a lot more patience than me:D

Back