I pulled the Trigger.

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I drove up to Tulsa Thursday and purchased the 2014 Tourer. Looked better than the pictures. Because of the weather, I had to trailer it home. Got in a few miles on it yesterday. Again the weather, this time 40+ MPH winds. Today after it warmed up a bit I took it out for a get-acquainted ride. Runs just like it is supposed to. The bad weather helped me in the over the phone haggling. Anyhow, I got a great bike at a great price. The only thing I want to do right now is installing a Laminar lip. for the windshield, and a wrist rest from BOBs BMW. I think I still have one in my junk drawer.

I drove up to Tulsa Thursday and purchased the 2014 Tourer. Looked better than the pictures. Because of the weather, I had to trailer it home. Got in a few miles on it yesterday. Again the weather, this time 40+ MPH winds. Today after it warmed up a bit I took it out for a get-acquainted ride. Runs just like it is supposed to. The bad weather helped me in the over the phone haggling. Anyhow, I got a great bike at a great price. The only thing I want to do right now is installing a Laminar lip. for the windshield, and a wrist rest from BOBs BMW. I think I still have one in my junk drawer.
AWESOME! Is this your first R3? Here's Fiona, my '14 R3T...
-MIG

Attachments

• DSC_0932.JPG-F.jpg
    DSC_0932.JPG-F.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0938.JPG-F.jpg
    DSC_0938.JPG-F.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0947.JPG-F.jpg
    DSC_0947.JPG-F.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 9
AWESOME! Is this your first R3? Here's Fiona, my '14 R3T...
-MIG

It isn't his first. He got seduced by the flashy lights and sparkling paint of a harlot but finally came to his senses and came back into the fold. That's OK because we are a forgiving bunch and will probably only mention his straying every now and then. ;) :oops:

bob

eta: He is an even numbered Chief so I attribute some of his straying to that, you could never trust an even numbered Chief!! :roll:

Last edited:
It isn't his first. He got seduced by the flashy lights and sparkling paint of a harlot but finally came to his senses and came back into the fold. That's OK because we are a forgiving bunch and will probably only mention his straying every now and then. ;) :oops:

bob

eta: He is an even numbered Chief so I attribute some of his straying to that, you could never trust an even numbered Chief!! :roll:
sounds like there is a escapee from the Goat Locker .

Attachments

• FFD98999-40BA-40A5-B344-25C146874DAC.jpeg
    FFD98999-40BA-40A5-B344-25C146874DAC.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 9
Back