I need help

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
does any one know where I can buy those bolts to replace the bolts that's in the back fender they have a groove in them people use them for strapping things down bungy cord just hooks on.
can any one direct me so I get the right thread size for a 05 Rocket?

Also can any one measure there forks, I need the correct size in diameter so I can buy the turn signals from Revzilla , they wrap around the forks so I need the correct size.

does any one know where I can buy those bolts to replace the bolts that's in the back fender they have a groove in them people use them for strapping things down bungy cord just hooks on.
can any one direct me so I get the right thread size for a 05 Rocket?

Also can any one measure there forks, I need the correct size in diameter so I can buy the turn signals from Revzilla , they wrap around the forks so I need the correct size.

have a set of 4 these bolts 2 long 2 short $20 PLUS shipping and they can be yours ...originally used with a quick disconnect backrest

Two short two long? How far does the long ones stick out?
I really want all four to stick out the same, I’m going to use it for the passenger seat to sit on so passenger seat is off fender. When I make my custom passenger seat and trunk.

I got some when I installed ez-brackets, or whatever they were called. They are different sizes, but they line up correctly.

btw, I found that putting a dab of grease on the bolts before putting them in will help them come out easier when you need to get them out as it will stop the crud from sticking to the exposed thread on the inside of the mudguard.

As long as they are even when screwed in I’m happy how much including to ship to Canada? You can email me at Kevinlovcchio@hotmail.com hopefully you can get them to me before October 17th at the latest I’m going to drive to see my bike on the 18th and would like to bring them.

I really want all four to stick out the same, I’m going to use it for the passenger seat to sit on so passenger seat is off fender. When I make my custom passenger seat and trunk.

I do not have the bike currently but here are the dimensions short and long so as to align with the straight backrest where would you want them shipped and before the 17th ...hummm that I cannot guaranty.. I have no control over canada post standard shipping on these would amount to about $17. cad

Attachments

• DSCN0098.JPG
    DSCN0098.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 2
I can go across the boarder if it’s faster and less shipping to Buffalo?
This is the address
Kevin LoVecchio
1916 Main Street, suite 130427
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
Please tell me how much including shipping and what’s the best way to pay you? Cool thanks

Get'em. I use a Bungee hook on the long one and used some ZipTies to make a hooking loop on the shorty. Got rid of the QuickRelease plates, by error. Was not using them any way.

I can go across the boarder if it’s faster and less shipping to Buffalo?
This is the address
Kevin LoVecchio
1916 Main Street, suite 130427
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
Please tell me how much including shipping and what’s the best way to pay you? Cool thanks

I will check postage to buffalo and get back to you asap you are looking at around $35.00

Back