I must remember..

I recognize that! My previous bike was a 2009 Kawasaki Nomad with the 1700cc motor. It seems to me the R3T has less cornering clearance. In trying to keep up with @Fingers on a ride, I dragged not only the floor board but also the rail to which the floor boards attach! Does anyone know what the cornering angle is for the R3T?

20180603_172726.jpg

Whatever the angle both versions could do with more...this wear is mostly from track days but still at or under 80km/h with no load and the slightly taller E-max rear...easily repeated on the road and inherently more unsafe

If you are constantly scrapping the pegs you are entering the corner/curve tooooo fast or entering it incorrectly both are very easily done, slow down and use the apex or better still a delayed apex and maybe throw in some trail braking.
outside/inside/outside:D also COW (chin over wrist) or forward and in the same thing.

I must remember, when cornering, it's cruiser not a sports bike. Maybe this'll stop the wife hitting the back of my helmet when I scrape the highway boards.

Solution:
Dump wife when fanging the twisties!
Set up correctly, this beast can RUN the twisties pretty darn well!

Back