I must be getting soft

peter k

Top Fuel
Ride
2008 r3 standard
I must be getting soft .ive never really liked wearing gloves but today I bought some , nice and warm also went looking for new boots ,looked in seven shops before I finally found a boot I liked in a Harley shop .it had all the Harley bits and pieces on it it was actually very comfortable ,only one problem it was the left foot boot and some bastard had stolen the right foot boot and they had no more in the shop . Ah well **** happens any one that lives in the Brisbane goldcoast area now where to get some decent boots thanks
Peter

I have a pair of Johnny Rebs shortys. I hate em.
I'm going to try the Triumph Highway Boots next I've heard good things about em.
I hate shopping for clothes and boots.

Good luck
Davo

Look for a one legged man. ;)

Those thoughts had crossed my mind .i thought may be my brother was in town he's got one and a half legs and stills enjoys riding .he actually lost it in a motor cycle accident on beconnen way .should be familiar territory to you Richard

I got some of these Rossi bike boots a few years back,not too high and very hard wearing and you can walk in them ,unlike some m/bike boots
They are also available in a higher style,but these low cut ones seem to work ok in cold weather with some warm socks
Made in Australia;)
rossi_motorcycle_boots_814_roadster__03473__69448.1346381656.1280.1280.jpg

Those thoughts had crossed my mind .i thought may be my brother was in town he's got one and a half legs and stills enjoys riding .he actually lost it in a motor cycle accident on beconnen way .should be familiar territory to you Richard

Ring Wackers 0732525691 and see if they have that style of boot in stock. Assuming you were at another Harley shop and not Wackers . I just bought a new pair of Blundstones 3/4 lace-ups , comfy as but they are not waterproof.

Ring Wackers 0732525691 and see if they have that style of boot in stock. Assuming you were at another Harley shop and not Wackers . I just bought a new pair of Blundstones 3/4 lace-ups , comfy as but they are not waterproof.

Are they the boots that lace up but also have a zipper in the side?

When it comes to boots pay good money for the best and you'll be happy.The boots I wear were taylor made buy Medal Shoes in Gertrude st Fitzroy in 1985. Thats 28 years and a bit under 300 thousand klm. Keep them oiled with leather dressing and there still waterproof for the first day of wet riding. I'm hopeing they will last another 20 years but I'm thinking there going to wear through the top of the toe from changing gear. Amate tried to get a pair made a few years ago but the old boot maker that was Medal Shoes has apparently passed away. Don't see boots like mine in Q.L.D. but they were common in Melbourne.

Rossi boots... made in Adelaide..... good new full boots about $250, worth every cent.

Last pair I bought in 1995, perfectly OK but starting to look a bit on the daggy side, like their wearer.

Unlike their wearer, I was able to replace the boots with nice shiny non-wrinkly ones.

Now if only.............:eek:

Back