I know it was not a fair contest... But it was fun....

bonecarver

Supercharged
Ride
2011 R3T- Jardines / RamAir / PCV/AT
The wife and I were coming home from changing the cards in our trail cameras, an hour and a half ride from camp to home. Was holding about 75mph the entire trip. Coming into town I could see this single headlight come into view in the mirror and it was coming up fast. I was in the center lane, he was weaving in and out of traffic until he got to us. He came across two lanes into ours and held just behind us. (This was at the 390 north split to 590 for those that know the area). You could just tell he wanted to play. Anyway we were headed west going around the curve still holding 75-80, this other bike was now so I could see his front wheel at my side. As soon as we were clear of the curve he took off. We split around the car in front of us. he held with us for a bit, and then we pulled away from him. Once I was sure he got the point we slowed with traffic cause we were being a nuisance for sure .
It was a Harley of some sort or another.I thought my rocket was loud but not beside this guys bike.
I wonder how the guy feels about being walked by an old man and his wife riding 2 up....
Got home and looked at the gps max speed was 110mph... Guilty pleasure for sure..

I spanked a H-D on my Valkyrie about two weeks ago, he was begging for it and after I spanked his arse I got beside him a few traffic lights up the road and he wouldn't even look over at me four feet from him.

:D

Back on Memorial Day Weekend in May we bought a 2008 HD Sportster.
Thought I have been riding forever and never owned one.
So we tried it.
This past weekend we traded it in after only 4 months of being a HD owner due to how nasty of a ride the thing was.
Another guy there told me my doctor will not be happy I got rid of the HD.
I asked why.
He stated walking is good exercise.
We picked up a Honda NC700X to go with our R3T.

God bless!!

Michael

I spanked a H-D on my Valkyrie about two weeks ago, he was begging for it and after I spanked his arse I got beside him a few traffic lights up the road and he wouldn't even look over at me four feet from him.

:D
Just wait till you roll on the throttle of an R3.

Back