I had a nice ride today.

BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
I rode through Virginia city, down Gieger grade into Reno. Up and over mount Rose to lake Tahoe. I finished by riding over Kingsbury grade back down into Minden. I live in a pretty fantastic place.
20170617_161456.jpg

Looks like a sweet ride!
Next month a large group of us (18 or so) are doing our annual Huck Farley Guns N' Hoses ride. Tis a 4 day coast and mountain route from WA to South Lake Tahoe and then spending three days more doing day rides throughout that area.

I rode through Virginia city, down Gieger grade into Reno. Up and over mount Rose to lake Tahoe. I finished by riding over Kingsbury grade back down into Minden. I live in a pretty fantastic place.
20170617_161456.jpg

I had plans to ride to Reno and Virginia City this weekend, but had to cancel at the last minute to meet an inspector at the house.
We should hook up sometime this summer

I had plans to ride to Reno and Virginia City this weekend, but had to cancel at the last minute to meet an inspector at the house.
We should hook up sometime this summer

Yeah - sure?!?!? :rolleyes: :p :roll: :roll: :roll:

Looks like a sweet ride!
Next month a large group of us (18 or so) are doing our annual Huck Farley Guns N' Hoses ride. Tis a 4 day coast and mountain route from WA to South Lake Tahoe and then spending three days more doing day rides throughout that area.
Let me know when and where you will be. It will be cool to meet you.

I too had a nice ride out today - about 100 miles. It was 29C so s tad warm in full leathers especially when stationary.

You do have some beautiful scenery Norm .
Those speed limits would frustrate me , when I get to visit you I'm gonna rent me a Vespa , that way I can stay outta trouble . ;)

Fantastic is right on Norm! Nice photo.
I recommend to all if you are looking for a great place to go Lake Tahoe area is it. My wife and I love it!

Back