I had a decision to make

Draigg

Standard Bore
Ride
2016 Rocket III ABS Roadster
Hi folks from Sweet Home Alabama! I’ve been a motorcycle enthusiast since long before I first got on one at 17 and have remained so ever cents. I live in Huntsville in north Alabama and I am retired. I’m a member of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association (CVMA) with the mission of Vets Helping Vets!

Recently when my 2013 Victory Cross Country bit the dust I had him a decision to make: what sort of bike would I get now. After several weeks of looking and I mean looking at almost everything it came down to two bikes. I had to decide between a 2013 Honda Goldwing F6B or a 2016 Triumph Rocket III ABS roadster. I was an instant fan of both of these bikes when they first came out and for reasons I won’t get into now I wasn’t able to get either one of them. I wanted both of them, but that just wasn’t in the cards.
43153665-D327-4B8A-BFC0-0B9990119FB4.jpeg

Do you think I made the right choice? 😂

Welcome from arizona
U got the one that puts a permanent grin on your face.

The F6B is a smooth machine but a little vanilla and a bit sterile. The Roadster is anything but mundane and quite virile. You enjoy and take care. That thing gets going fast in a hurry.;)

Welcome from arizona
U got the one that puts a permanent grin on your face.
Would you believe me if I told you I am the third owner and the first one was from Tucson where I lived for over 30 years until 2020? 😁

Is that an air horn up front? Outta the way slowpoke... Good choice.
Yes it is. 😁 It’s way better than any OEM horn. But it’s not mounted well at all and it’s mounted in the front of the forks because there’s no room behind them. This is something I’m gonna have to work on for sure.

Back