I found some Jardines for the R3T at Biker Trends

rahoffman2

.040 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 Touring
I went off the road last weekend and bent/scratched a few parts on the bike.
The insurance man is here now and said he would pay for my Jardine pipes if I could find my receipt or a place that sold them to get a replacement cost.
Knowing that they are not made anymore but realizing that I could get the money for them; sent me searching the internet. :)

Biker Trends has them and they show 2 in stock!!!

JARDINE EXHAUST S/C TRI ROCKET 3 14-7902-01S Drag Specialties # 1810-1854 JARDINE EXHAUST S/C TRI ROCKET 3 14-7902-01S Drag Specialties # 1810-1854 [pu-18101854] - $1,061.96 : BikerTrends, Biker supplies at the BEST prices!

Posting this in case a fellow R3T Captain wants to add a lot of horsepower to his ride.

Rich

They are a company near my hometown, they are nice people, and I don't know where they stash their stuff, but if they say they got 2 somewhere, get you one! It is a really good set.

And I reckon they'll appreciate the sale. Their storefront caught fire, and they had to move to a place not near as big. Now that the old place is fixed up, the rent has gone up too, and they might not be able to get it back! Oh well, at least they got paid for lost inventory.

It's complete kit from exhaust port to the end of the tailpipe! Jardine pulled it off the market because their owner, Supertrapp found out they were selling at a deep loss. They may actually should have cost above 2000 dollars, if they had priced them with the idea of recovering development costs, not to mention production and a little profit.

If you can't find a whole kit, I don't know why some slip ons of one kind or another can't be persuaded to work.

Well, I got Jardines, and I would love for them to last a good while, but if they got damaged somehow, and now that we know a kit or two may out there, they might well be gone by the time I'd need them. I'd waste no time figuring out which slip ons may fit the Jardine manifold and downtube assembly.

And if insurance will give the money, try to do the whole thing and get one of those kits on Bikertrends, and pray it isn't an inventory error! You'll have some spare parts afterwards!

On my Rumblers, the left muffler is welded to the pipe that crosses over. How do you find a replacement slip on for that?

Back