I bought a Bottle of Coke ....

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
I bought a Bottle of Coke recently, paid NZ$45.00 for it.
What do ya think, was I ripped off ?

20180628_182057.jpg

It goes with my other one ....

20180628_182228.jpg

Both have thier original Caps on them.

20180628_185847.jpg

Attachments

• 20180628_182416.jpg
    20180628_182416.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
@Tal I can get a 30 pack of coke cans.

Can yea help a brother out with some flavoring?:whitstling:

I had the 6 cans of collectable worroirs cans of coke unopened in a plastic see through case well after 20 years 4 of the cans leaked and destroyed the paint on all the cans what a waste I should have drunk the coke. :mad:

@Paul Bryant that bottle looks a little short of liquid. Do you think you will get 8 cents refund on the big one and 4 cents for the wee one? Lol those where the days.

Best idea - get a glass drill and make a lamp shade... cough ..cough...bong;):cool:... or use it for oil changes.

..........UNLESS

You have an original 1930's Kalahari Bushman's hunting bow, quiver, and poison arrows and want to relive a famous flick.

I Do.;):cool::eek::D:rolleyes:

The Gods Must Be Crazy

The Gods Must Be Crazy - Wikipedia

Last edited:
After visiting the deep jungle in the upper Amazon tributaries in Ecuador in 2001 I returned to the USA with 2 spears, a blow-gun, and a container of darts, in my hand. These are all genuine items - not tourist stuff. When changing flights in Texas the flight staff told me that I couldn't carry them on the flight, so they wrapped up the spears and held them during the flight - while I walked on with a blow-gun and a bunch of darts.

Or fire gun shot holes through it. I did that when I was about 16 years old from perhaps 10 feet away and was almost hit by shrapnel.

Back