I am beginning to hate birds......

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
Three feeders and a suet cage in the backyard trees, stale bread always thrown on the ground, no stray cats allowed in the yard and yet they still **** on my cars and bikes and now the final straw........

I don't wear the modular much but now I will be shopping for a new one. I keep a fan in the window, must be the point of entry.........

DSC03150.JPG
DSC03148.JPG
DSC03149.JPG

Well I am a Grandpa by four times, noisy as the devil. Mom is running her little Wren butt off keeping them fed. I can't wait for first flight day, should be real interesting. Going make sure all of the bikes are covered prior to departure.....

DSC03222.JPG

My only experience 're bike/ bird was - riding my B King with misses as million - a pheasant flew from a hedgerow straight into Mr left arm. I swear it felt like I'd been hit with a frozen turkey - not a clue how I kept the bike upright.:confused:

Three feeders and a suet cage in the backyard trees, stale bread always thrown on the ground, no stray cats allowed in the yard and yet they still **** on my cars and bikes and now the final straw........

I don't wear the modular much but now I will be shopping for a new one. I keep a fan in the window, must be the point of entry.........

DSC03150.JPG
DSC03148.JPG
DSC03149.JPG
:roll::laugh:

Back