Hubs for rc wheels to fit the rocket iii

SATYRSBB69

.020 Over
Since no one is making wheels for the rocket iii i took it upon myself to get together with some engineers in designing a hub that bolts on to any rc wheels for the rocket iii. You will be able to purchase a hub with any rc wheel from me instead of those ugly bst wheels for that crazy amount of money, i will not be looking to get rich and sell theses parts for crazy money, but at least make some of my money back. If you are interested reach out to me, is about time some one took a stand and create something, they did it for the suzuki m109r why not the rocket iii.

In. Sorta

You've posted 4 times and just joined so I won't hold my breath...

(random text added to get past the totally retarded 15 character count minimum in order to post. Did I mention that it's retarded?)

i think the hope of rocket wheels all faded when ego-tripp never produced prototypes for mike dusold. ---??? long time ago. --???

Hubs

Finally i found someone who makes wheels and is looking to take the challenge in making the hubs for me to fit his wheels he is got a nice selection, but of course is summer and i need my wheels to ride, so it will have to be a fall/winter project.

Rc wheels

i'm in... Is there a list of the rc wheels that fit the r3

well all the wheels are the same thickness in the center, so basically if i get the hub made, it should bolt on to any selection. I'm going by experience, i had an m109r and it was the same concept a shaft driven hub wheel, when i order them in a 18x10 the hub came apart so that it fit any application. It doesn't make any sense for them to make different hubs sizes for one bike to fit all there selections.

Back