hpoe this is ok for now

bill widrig

.060 Over
Ride
some dirt bikes for the kid and a 81 xs 1100
i posted a while back how my plans to have my rocket by now wont pan out for a while...well...

that remains the same...to add to the mayhem i recently decided to change jobs to something requiring much less travel,so i could spend time with my family

this new job pays WAY less for now..so financing was not an option....so.....i took the very last of my cash stash and bought an 81 xs1100...

i feel i NEED to get back in the wind ..no matter what...if only to save my sanity..and the wife was on board so i did it

i hope i can still join you fine gentle men on thisd site...this bike is a temporary fix...and i will be handing it on to my son in a couple years..

I promice fellas..i WILL have my rocket... my new goal if for a next winter purchase..wife thinks it should be no problem...

hope everyone understands.my heart is on a ROCKET but my wallet is on an xs11...for now:cool:

Heck yeah, that 1100 will get you into the wind. If you find out the running gear is solid on the 1100, you might keep it after you get a Rocket.

a lot of us has dreamed for a while to own a rocket. it makes it so sweet when it comes true and i think maybe i appreciate having it more because i know if business goes down that will be the first thing to go.
i am just another rider but you are always welcome as far as i am concerned.

i posted a while back how my plans to have my rocket by now wont pan out for a while...well...

that remains the same...to add to the mayhem i recently decided to change jobs to something requiring much less travel,so i could spend time with my family

this new job pays WAY less for now..so financing was not an option....so.....i took the very last of my cash stash and bought an 81 xs1100...

i feel i NEED to get back in the wind ..no matter what...if only to save my sanity..and the wife was on board so i did it

i hope i can still join you fine gentle men on thisd site...this bike is a temporary fix...and i will be handing it on to my son in a couple years..

I promice fellas..i WILL have my rocket... my new goal if for a next winter purchase..wife thinks it should be no problem...

hope everyone understands.my heart is on a ROCKET but my wallet is on an xs11...for now:cool:
Of course, you WILL have to pay "non-owner" dues - which are 3x Owner's dues!

Absolutely not, you must leave immediately.

Wait, the owner of the site does not own a Rocket.

Never mind.

LOL thanks fellas!!I just dont want to be the site lurker..as far as paying fees..can i start a tab? PLEASE???

when the day comes i get to ride with some of you..and i WILL get to ride with some of you....Ill buy the first round and mabey the second and third:)

thanks again for all the support..It truly means alot to me,,

me and my kid are gonna start making this bike how we want it ...nothing major ...he hates the buckhorn bars and the turn signals..he went to work on mom about a few bucks to make it cool...Dam i love that kid:thumbsup:

That old Yammie shaftie was a pretty good runner - except in the twisties.
Frame flex was horrible. Be careful. Enjoy the wind.
1olbull

Back