hp/torque mods and dyno sheets

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
I've been reading posts and trying to get ready for a winter project, but wish there was a central place to see others performance mods and dyno sheets in one place. This would make comparisons easier for us and give you guys a chance to show off some. Mostly money spent relates directly to performance gains, but what is the best bang for the buck? Could even be a sticky if it doesn't get into a measuring contest.

But what did you have to do to get those numbers? Thats more than I want, but there may be someone that wants to know how to get those numbers.

You do not need dyno sheets to decide what's better. You need to decide what you want for power and where you want the power band at then just go for it. There are only a few high power kits out there to choose from and then you can do many smaller mods on pistons and cams. Carpenter, TTS, Echo cycle, And Neville Lush racing covers the power adders out there. Oh and Boost is good if you can get a reply from them.

So I think I will post what Nev posted once which is the best written words for all kits.

"RIDE THE BIKE NOT THE DYNO SHEET"

2011 R3R
K&N Filters on throttle bodies with trimmed Bearclaw
Jardine exhaust
Tuneboy with professional dyno
87 octane fuel and standard NGK plugs

$_57 (13).JPG

Steel and I both dyno'd in the mid 150's both HP and Torque a couple of weeks ago. I run CES exhaust, Triple K&N's and a PCV. Steel Runs a Pipercross filter, Carpenter pipe and PCV. The only appreciable difference was where the power band seemed to be. My torque was lower in the RPM range and his was higher

How about tors or homemade opened up pipes with 3 kn or ramair and pcv. Could you get 150 with that combo and PowerTrip dyno tune?

Back