Howdy from Chicago area.

Chkwgn460

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic Tour
Hi everyone. Found this site the other day and really like reading about everyone and their Rockets.
My friend has a Rocket and has let me ride it from time to time over the last 5 years and I said one day I will own one of these bikes. So late last summer that became a reality. I purchased a 2007 Rocket III Classic tour. I love my Rocket, awesome motorcycle.
I recently bought and installed a set of Daves shorty exhaust and also bought but haven't yet installed a Ramair air box eliminator kit. That will be soon.
Anybody else from the Chicago area?
Have a great day.
20170507_194049.jpg

Welcome from Montana!

I was stationed at the Navy base in Great Lakes for a couple years. Lived up there mostly but had an apartment on the north side in Ravenswood for a year. Now that I've lived with wide open spaces for a few years I don't know that I could do big city life again, but I loved it at the time!

Bought my R3 right before I moved away. Wish I had it sooner, you've got some great riding around there!

Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new here myself but am from the Chicago area, NW burbs. Picked up a '14 Roadster three weeks ago, and after the first real twist of the throttle I've been unable to get the grin off my face. Bike needed tires real bad so I couldn't get the full experience until I got them on, and now I think my arms are longer from hanging on.
Enjoy your Rocket!

welcome from arizona
i have a set of bags just like yours same guy must have made them.:laugh::laugh:

Welcome from the Chicago south side!!!! Not really but close. Lafayette Indiana. Got my 2015 R3T at Windy City Triumph in St. Charles.

Make sure you check out Midwest Triumph Riders on Facebook. We are having a rally in Southern Indiana in June. Great group for the region.

Wishing you miles of smiles

Back