RKrodle

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Triumph Rocket 3, 2017 Bonneville T100
Good morning y'all! I'm a proud new owner of a 2018 Rocket 3, also have a 2017 Bonneville T100. I live in the North Texas area, North East of Dallas. Lots of Farm Market roads here with plenty of turns to keep it fun. I was away form motorcycles for several years but after my wife passed away I decided to get out and start enjoying life again, life can be short and you never know when it may end. I've gone from no bikes to 3 in a short time LOL. Thanks for having me here and I hope to draw upon everyone's experience. I have a large family and we all live near each other and a large part of us ride, we try to go out as a family at least once a week, weather permitting, with more riding in between.

Last edited:
create.gif

Check out Maggie valley in June when you get time
You will find plenty of info here

Welcome, RK, to a great motolist. Anytime you have R3 questions, fire them to the list--there are a lot of very knowledgeable people who are more than willing to help. Rocket and Bonnie are a good pair to have.

Welcome from Dry Ridge Ky. Glad to have ya. Hope you look up Maggie Valley, for it is a great time, and, Cya there

Sorry for your loss, welcome to the site plenty of info on here for you to go through plus everyone will try and help one way or another, we have a RAA(rockets across America) event coming up this July in Maggie Valley NC please check into it and if possible attend .

Dave the raa is in June not July
You need to stay away from the goats for awhile:roll::roll::roll:

Back