bobmielke

.060 Over
I clearly love my R3T. It carries me to where I want to go. It takes me cheaply to scenic spots like Canon Beach, where there's a record low tide. It takes me to the Portland Japanese Gardens, where the fealing of beauty and peace give my soul rest and recharge my spirit. Along the way nature is everywhere I look. I never fail to stop and smell the roses, like I did last week at the Portland Rose Garden. I would never have enjoyed these treasures if it were not for my R3T.

1. Canon Beach - Haystack Rock

2. Canon Beach - Very Low Tide

3. Portland Japanese Gardens

4. Portland Rose Gardens

Great shots Bob! Makes me want to take a trip. So many places, so little time.

Here's some shots from my front yard this morning. The organ Pipe Cactus was exploding with blossoms. Should have about 20 more opening tonight.
And a Day Lilly!

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2408.jpg
    IMG_2408.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 66
Hey Bob, Those shots were beautiful! You really have an eye. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us. Wish I had some stuff like that to go see.

Thanks all for the kind comments. I'm going to retire in the next six months or so and can live anywhere I want. I'm staying where I am in Oregon. I was born & raised in Illinois across the river from St. Louis. I spent years in New Jersey and years in South Carolina. The Pacific Northwest is so superior to those areas with great motorcycle roads and destinations. The scenery is breathtaking and allows me an endless source of subject matter for my photography hobby. The R3T allows me to cruise to locations in comfort & style.

Lucky bugger, out there in paradise, riding the Rocket all over, taking great photos of Creation. Doesn't get much better than that !:D

You live on the Florida coast on the right side of the U.S.. You should be out there photographing coastline, surf, surfers, sunsets, hyperdermic needles floating in the tide. You could be capturing the "noseeums", mosquitos, and a thousand varieties of bugs in your hot & humid climate.

Ok, so I do live in paradise. Someone has to live here! :D

Last edited:
Back