How to keep the blood circulating while riding

Haha, yeah that is one way. Was riding long in icy cold weather a week or so hence, I found myself fueling up the bike - and then jogging in circles around the pumps for some minutes to get my core temp back up before getting on her. That probably looked funny too.

My best friend and I used to stop-light dance all the time. Awesome. Cold story time!

I was riding back from San Diego at two in the morning this past January and realized that I had stopped shivering and feeling cold. Immediately pulled off at the first open place I saw (McDonald's) and ordered coffee. Had to wait while they brewed it, so I did the typical girl thing and checked how I looked in the bathroom mirror.... Purple-blue is not a good color.... Next time, I'm staying the night after a late game of D&D.

My best friend and I used to stop-light dance all the time. Awesome. Cold story time!

I was riding back from San Diego at two in the morning this past January and realized that I had stopped shivering and feeling cold. Immediately pulled off at the first open place I saw (McDonald's) and ordered coffee. Had to wait while they brewed it, so I did the typical girl thing and checked how I looked in the bathroom mirror.... Purple-blue is not a good color.... Next time, I'm staying the night after a late game of D&D.

I bet that skin color would be great with your pink hair though, just sayin'

I bet that skin color would be great with your pink hair though, just sayin'
LOL, it was wash-out. I'm back to blonde.

Lets hope he doesn't find out about Lumilor from Darkside Scientific...:roll:
I think I just started vibrating with excitement like a chihuahua.

San Diego huh, bet it gets pretty cold out there:-c
Humid, middle of night, middle of winter, summer weight jacket, acclimatized to desert weather, YEP!

if and when I get cold I just go faster to scare myself gets the blood flowing faster
Does this warming quality redouble when you realize the kind of ticket you'll get? ;)

When I get cold I can cut glass with my nipples.......
Just sayin :whitstling:
Excellent. I have some etching I need done for some art projects. Thank you for volunteering.:coffee:

Back