How to get tuneecu?

snicrep

Supercharged
Ride
08 r3 touring
Where do i get it? I bought dealer tool when i had my thunderbird and never used it. I googled tunecu and was led to a google play download for $10.99. Is that what i do? I want to use a laptop not my phone. The cable that i got with dealer tool looks like it would work. Obd2 type jack and usb.
Then i need a map. I have a 08 stock r3t and want to see if i can bump it up in hp in that configeration. Ill mess with intake and exhuast in the future but for now just a simple increase. Im not trying to do anything crazy.

Go to tuneecu.net and should be able to download it there and some tunes

@snicrep Please use the search function. This site is particularly rich, and particularly well organized. There are discussions of various ways to access the ECU: what software, what hardware, and why folks like their respective approach. Do not be in a hurry, and this site will reward you richly with vicarious learning, and with that, ever greater appreciation for the wonderful machines Triumph have produced that can provide us with so much entertainment and utility.

And not to worry -- we're not going anywhere any time soon. We'll all be here when you have your special questions - as we hope you will be for us.

Where do i get it? I bought dealer tool when i had my thunderbird and never used it. I googled tunecu and was led to a google play download for $10.99. Is that what i do? I want to use a laptop not my phone. The cable that i got with dealer tool looks like it would work. Obd2 type jack and usb.
Then i need a map. I have a 08 stock r3t and want to see if i can bump it up in hp in that configeration. Ill mess with intake and exhuast in the future but for now just a simple increase. Im not trying to do anything crazy.
Did you see the derestricting thread I replied with in your orher thread ?

Did you see the derestricting thread I replied with in your orher thread ?
yes. im up to pg 42, i plan on leaving the pipes and intake stock for now an just do the tune that gives me a boost. i dont care so much about the sound of pipes. i just want better perfomance even tho what it has stock is better than any bike i had previously.

yes. im up to pg 42, i plan on leaving the pipes and intake stock for now an just do the tune that gives me a boost. i dont care so much about the sound of pipes. i just want better perfomance even tho what it has stock is better than any bike i had previously.
His stock tune is a good candidate then, if your laptop is android just get that app and plenty info on downloading tunes here and tuneecu.net and of course questions will be answered here as you learn

His stock tune is a good candidate then, if your laptop is android just get that app and plenty info on downloading tunes here and tuneecu.net and of course questions will be answered here as you learn
I downloaded (for $10.99) the tune evu app. The bike list shows rocket 3, rocket 3 gt, r, tfc. Will those work on touring model? The asterisk for tfc says
"Bluetooth only- read & write ecu not available." What does it all mean?

I downloaded (for $10.99) the tune evu app. The bike list shows rocket 3, rocket 3 gt, r, tfc. Will those work on touring model? The asterisk for tfc says
"Bluetooth only- read & write ecu not available." What does it all mean?
i felt the same way, someone will probably have the powertripp tune for unleashing a stocker for ya. Ill look on tune ecu.net someone may have a tune that did even more for a stocker

Back