How many R3 classics produced?

chrisdouglas

Rocket III Classic 2009 and BMW Montauk R1200c 04
Just wondering how many R3 classic bike were produced - anyone know?

Triumph bike 31st March 08 001.jpg

I think they made close to 20 of them didn't they? Just kidding, Herman has one down in AZ.

We tried to get a number on Daytona 955i produced in 2002 a few years back. As it turns out Triumph doesn't really release by model production numbers very well. Total bikes produced can be found for a given hears,but breaking that into the respective models is more of a challenge.

I recently saw 18000 as a number of total rockets made, ever, so if evenly distributed that would be, 4500 of each model, but I'd bet that is very far from accurate.

We tried to get a number on Daytona 955i produced in 2002 a few years back. As it turns out Triumph doesn't really release by model production numbers very well. Total bikes produced can be found for a given hears,but breaking that into the respective models is more of a challenge.

I recently saw 18000 as a number of total rockets made, ever, so if evenly distributed that would be, 4500 of each model, but I'd bet that is very far from accurate.
mmm maybe I will give Triumph an email and see what I get back

I think they made close to 20 of them didn't they? Just kidding, Herman has one down in AZ.

I see u have me counted thanks:D
there are a lot of good people on hear that have classics
or a lot of people that have good classics
i am a classic with a classic:cool:

Back