How do I find ISCV nut?

vocaldog

VocalDog
Ride
2005 Rocket Standard
I've adjusted the TPS to 0.6v, and now I want to set the ISCV correctly. Can anyone help me find darn adjustment nut?

red arrow is the ISCV, the yellow arrow is the nut, you can see the dab of yellow paint they put on it in the factory. 7mm iirc

and what it looks like from underneath

Did you check the gap before you set the tps to .6 the gap between the roller and cam should be .5mm after you retract the stepper motor. once it is you then set the tps to .6 volts. +-.2 volts then click ISCV and the motor should retract .12 volts +- .5 volts for total of .72 volts without the tolerances .

Did you check the gap before you set the tps to .6 the gap between the roller and cam should be .5mm after you retract the stepper motor. once it is you then set the tps to .6 volts. +-.2 volts then click ISCV and the motor should retract .12 volts +- .5 volts for total of .72 volts without the tolerances .
I did not. Ive got to go buy a happier and then that's on the menu for tomorrow. I just ran out of light....

stepper motor adjustment nut is 7mm a short combo wrench works great

Stepper motor adjustment nut.jpg

the gap is set between the throttle roller

Throttle Roller.jpg

and the idle speed cam

Stepper arm and throttle roller contact-clearance view.jpg

hope this helps

stepper motor adjustment nut is 7mm a short combo wrench works great

Stepper motor adjustment nut.jpg

the gap is set between the throttle roller

Throttle Roller.jpg

and the idle speed cam

Stepper arm and throttle roller contact-clearance view.jpg

hope this helps

That's just what I was looking for. Thanks so much. Looks like it's going to be hard to get the gapper up in there! Wish me luck!

So it seems that my stepper control arm is rusted as hell and won't return to the fully open position without some 'motivation'. I'm gonna lube it up tonight. Does anyone know where I can order a new one?

Back