For Sale Houston, Texas - 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS - 5000 miles, $6999

Martin W.

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS for sale in Houston, Texas

Purchased used in 2013, one previous owner
Excellent condition, 5000 miles, stored in garage with battery tender (included)
Full service at Mancuso in May, previous oil changes done by me, stock tires still in good condition

Background: I bought the bike off of the previous owner with only 1200 miles; he had to sell due to a medical issue (bad hips), and I've got a decade old neck injury that's acting up. It is with a heavy heart I have to let this beauty go, but at this point I just can't get any riding done without a significant amount of pain.

Condition: Right side mirror is off the bike currently as I snapped the bolt adjusting it; replacement bolt is on backorder, 4-6 weeks estimated delivery time. The bike is in otherwise great condition, and the previous owner chromed out the bike and added the sport flyscreen. Rides like a dream, only wish my body did the same...

Contact: Happy to answer any questions, in the thread and via PM, and willing to discuss price for forum members. I'll monitor PMs and respond to serious inquiries. Include a contact number if you would like a call back.

Lowering price to $6999,- in case anyone is interested. Can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the header, though.

EDIT:
Heh, Thread Tools. There we go...

Back