warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Ok Guys I just got my first peek at the Carrillo bullet proof rods for the R3.
These are from Walt as he lives close to Cycle Solutions mine are there and soon the J&E blower pistons should arrive.
anyway have a look at these jems.

Weights:
Rotating 368
Reciprocating 164

Total 532 grams

Anyway I guess Santa thought I should get these before Christmas :D

Ok first of all I am add efficency to the beast the rods, some J&E forged blower/turbo pistons. then I will also be adding a head done by Carpenter Racing along with a very large lift set of Cams say in the .440 range on the intake. this should help the beast breathe better. I think I am going withthe Hombre fuel regulator modification to put out 60 psi verses the stock value of 43.5 psi. I might change the injectors but first I am waiting on the report form Hombre on the 668 cc injectors supplied with the supercharger kit as their usability might increase with more fuel pressure. I suspect if reliability is there to tune to 7800 rpms. boost should be over 17 psi. after that we shall see as I still want to run pump gas and cruise her when ever and where ever I want. If I decide to spin 9k it will take the addition of 1000 cc injectors to make that happen. at 7800 theoretical speeds should be above 200 mph lord knows what it would be at 9k but I will have to work on some aerodynamics for stability.

Nice one brother, looking forward to the results almost as much as you are. :D :eek:

So what hp are you shooting for? Are you still riding the bike and gathering parts right now?

well T my riding is just about over up here. I am sending mine in for the upgrade soon. I just ride it without second gear right now. It slows the quarter et but after i spool the blower up in third she's a freight train.
I have stock ceramic coated pistons in mine right now they are the second set as I roasted two of them with the liners. After the kit I should have gathered everything and I'll be wrenching this winter.
Hopefully I will be cruising at Daytona bike week again this year!

Oh and perds now is a good time to change yours since its apart.
I seen pictures of the new radiator intercooler combo and well its kind of like looking at the greatest breast contest:D
I can't wait to get one shipped to me!

Hey guys Walt aka Hombre suggested I inform you that Carpenter valve springs are a must to lift R3 valves over .370", and their titanium keepers with shim-under-bucket tappets are absolutely necessary to spin an R3 to 9000 RPM. The stock shim-over-bucket tappets would probably "spit a shim" at that RPM. Anyone buying cams from Nev already know that .370 is the max without head modifications. And as Long as you get the head modified Nev can grind most anything cam wise. Walt has spoke highly about the quality of his work and well I have a lock up clutch from Nev and it is top notch work.
Once again I want to call to everyones attention that Most if not all ground breaking rocket work is usually done by Walt. If I did any myself it was most likely a accident or something I stumbled on after many coversations with Walt. I think were getting close to the danger line with the Rocket but I am ok with that as usually Walt moves the line when it gets in his way.

You guys are seriously sick... in a good sort of way. Keep up the good work and stay safe!

Back