Hot off the welding bench from Reband

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
Rocket 3 Touring 008.jpg

According to Olivia at Reband it will also be available in the longer silencer. Black or chrome options. @HansO Don't suppose you have a touring tune in your files do you?

Thats what I've been looking for. I am thinking of trimming the fat off the rear by way of ditching the twin TORs, raising/trimming the rear guard by about 10cm and fitting a different tail light assembly.

Thats what I've been looking for. I am thinking of trimming the fat off the rear by way of ditching the twin TORs, raising/trimming the rear guard by about 10cm and fitting a different tail light assembly.

That would probably look pretty good. I saw something in here about the LED taillight from a T-Bird storm fitting with a little fussing with the opening in the fender.

What you really should do is get the long silencer version and a Ramair filter. Then go have the 'bloke in the tin shed' @Neville Lush whip a tune up on her, then send me the file so I can load it into mine. :D:D:D:p

(can't blame a guy for trying can ya?)

hers another shot from the side,

Attachments

• Rocket 3 Touring 010.jpg
    Rocket 3 Touring 010.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
also carbon fibre heat sheild... (picture from roadster)

Attachments

• Shorty Black w Carbon Fiber Leg Shield.jpg
    Shorty Black w Carbon Fiber Leg Shield.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
I think Aussies must be tougher. The heat coming off the stock system is pretty intense in hot weather. My Jardines were much worse until I had the header heat wrapped. Now it's similar to stock.

That would probably look pretty good. I saw something in here about the LED taillight from a T-Bird storm fitting with a little fussing with the opening in the fender.

What you really should do is get the long silencer version and a Ramair filter. Then go have the 'bloke in the tin shed' @Neville Lush whip a tune up on her, then send me the file so I can load it into mine. :D:D:D:p

(can't blame a guy for trying can ya?)

Nice try. I have Ramair, bypass, TORs and Tuneboy Dynod so I'm thinking it should be a direct fit.

Back