Hopefully not the last one yet!

Jabol

Jabol Punk
Ride
2014 R3R, TOR's
Just did a 500 mile trip over the weekend around awesome Michigan, started in Grand Rapids and headed to Traverse City, stayed the night there just to enjoy some good beers and food, next day was all riding went through Charlevoix and Petoskey and M119 (tunnel of trees) which is bad a$$ this time of year then headed to Mackinaw bride and stuck around St.Ignace for their famous white fish. Shortly after headed back home and all in all it was just a perfect and scenic ride. I just don't want it to be my last longer ride for the year. Kudos to all the folks that live in similar climates and make it through the long months of winter without being in the saddle.

I wanted to ride to the tunnel of trees this fall. (only been there in the summer). Alas, couldn't get the days off and good weather to coincide :( We should get together next year. I live in Spring Lake and work in Grand Rapids.

The weather wasn't the best, upper 40's to low 50's and gloomy but at least didn't rain. We definitely should get together next year, I usually go to the blessing in Baldwin maybe we can meet up there if you're planning on going. Or whenever...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The weather wasn't the best, upper 40's to low 50's and gloomy but at least didn't rain. We definitely should get together next year, I usually go to the blessing in Baldwin maybe we can meet up there if you're planning on going. Or whenever...

Generally make the blessing myself as does Rick (vanguard138). Maybe we can meet for breakfast in Grant (whats that place with the model train that runs around near the ceiling ?) or something. :thumbsup:

Beautiful Autumn colours but the Road is Straight for a fair distance, bet Deer and such would be a Hazard

Generally make the blessing myself as does Rick (vanguard138). Maybe we can meet for breakfast in Grant (whats that place with the model train that runs around near the ceiling ?) or something. :thumbsup:
Sounds good, been through Grant bunch of times, never at that restaurant though but I'm sure I can find it. When the time gets closer we can plan it.

Back