HOPEFULLY BACK IN THE FOLD

BAD GRAMPA

BAD GRANDPA
Ride
2007 R111 CLASSIC
I've been away for a while, then couldn't log-in, forgot password, and the friggin' pc crashed, it was completely fried---more gremlins than in the film !!!! had ta save me shrapnel, to get another one..:banghead:

I used ta be here as GRAMPY, but as I said things have been tits-up fer a while, so I'spose yer all fergot 'bout this ol' scrote by now---Calls meself Bad Grampa now cos I like Knoxville's interpretation of the ol' scrote..

SO ,,I'm back,--hope you all don't mind an ol' reprobate rejoining?
I still got the classic, & will have to catch up on all the excitement on here

A pretty good film - WELCOME back!
I thought the first Jackass was his best movie!

Welcome back..Hope you are enjoying the mini heatwave in the UK at present.:)

Yeah ant..... We getting wot a lot of our cuzzins on here take fer granted....smashin' blue skies an a big hot disc in the sky :) we lot over here ain't used to heat,-- n' hell, I've seen riders goin' 'round in shorts an' trainers :eek: rather than protective gear.. I ain't that brave, rather sweat me 'nads off than have 'em scraped off on the black stuff---:laugh:

Thanks fer the friendly welcome back cuzzins---I've missed yer banter:cool:

Last edited:
I've been away for a while, then couldn't log-in, forgot password, and the friggin' pc crashed, it was completely fried---more gremlins than in the film !!!! had ta save me shrapnel, to get another one..:banghead:

I used ta be here as GRAMPY, but as I said things have been tits-up fer a while, so I'spose yer all fergot 'bout this ol' scrote by now---Calls meself Bad Grampa now cos I like Knoxville's interpretation of the ol' scrote..

SO ,,I'm back,--hope you all don't mind an ol' reprobate rejoining?
I still got the classic, & will have to catch up on all the excitement on here
Did the same, couldn't remember my password so joined again from gra to gra53 (birth year) - I'm on top of it all now tho, same password for everything!!.

Back