Hooked up TuneECU and what did I find?

Longrider

Anywhere ..... just go anywhere!
Ride
05' Rocket
Once, only once has my bike been to a Bike Shop .... at 20000K I booked it in to let someone else have fun with the valve service stuff. When I picked it up he said that it had an old tune and he had downloaded a new one. Bloody thing went like a scalded cat, so I was happy.
Just hooked up TuneECU, some 40000k onward and was looking forward to downloading 20226 as it looked about right and there it was, resident and in place already!
Now I'm sad and looking for something a bit better (aren't we all) for an '05 with Foran single dumper (no cat and pretty free) and Ramair pod. Not going to do much distance stuff until next April (planned Melbourne to Darwin and back to Orange) and want to have a bit of fun for the summer as its the short rally season (Bikers for BOOBS in Temora next weekend - for Breast Cancer) - looking forward to some Darkside smoke if someone can please help out with a better tune!!!

@Longrider, how is your TR1? That was my first big bike. Haven't seen one in many years... :thumbsup:
Love it!!! Its a grey import, they never had the TR1 in Aus, or rather they did but badged XV1000. Somewhere it says '84 but its a really early Vin. I reackon that it came off the line from what was left over at the end of production.
Riding the TR1 now, after the rocket, makes me feel like superman......euro touring bars and rearsets......there is just no bike!!!! I have taken it to the SR500 Club rally a couple of times and they let me get away with it because its just two 500's joined at the crank.

HansO - you are the MAN!!
I had some issues copying files from my inside computer to the laptop I used in the shed (dodgy thumb drive), then a visit from grandchildren slowed me down........but this morning installed the Blastedbones tune, reset adaptation and went for a quick 20 min squirt, did I mention the word "quick". Now I'm not a terribly religious man.....but......I found myself muttering religious things as I was BLASTING along some country roads.
I'll leave it for a couple of days, the off to Magnetic Island for a week, so I guess I won't put the other tune in for a fortnight or so.......but..... thanks heaps!

Back