Tbone

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster 2008 Not So Standard 2006 Carpenter
Was flipping through the channels last night and ended up on Discovery on demand and found the movie "Hogslayer". It's a really cool movie about TC Christenson's twin engined nitro burning top fuel Norton that used to kick all the Harley's a*** and even beat Russ Collins triple engine Honda, that I'm sure most of us fans of very powerful Britbikes will enjoy. Some really good old footage of 70's drag racing and even local legend Danny Johnson who later employed Larry McBride to pilot his top fuel "Johnson Kawasaki".

Last edited:
The Hogslayer in 1985 with yours truly on it.
I was sitting in TC's trailer having a beer and listening to him telling me about how he spent a fortune on improving the beast over the winter of '75 after Norton telling him they would cover all of his expenses and then got a telegram from Norton saying Sorry, we are bankrupt. I asked him if I could take a pic with me on the bike. He looked at me and said,"You aren't going to start it are you?":D
Hogslayer.jpg

The Hogslayer in 1985 with yours truly on it.
I was sitting in TC's trailer having a beer and listening to him telling me about how he spent a fortune on improving the beast over the winter of '75 after Norton telling him they would cover all of his expenses and then got a telegram from Norton saying Sorry, we are bankrupt. I asked him if I could take a pic with me on the bike. He looked at me and said,"You aren't going to start it are you?":D
Hogslayer.jpg

Duk,
I love the tuxedo jeans! :thumbsup:

Back