Want to Buy hiway pegs for engine bars

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Just looking for a standard Triumph set of hiway pegs to bolt onto my engine bars.
Anyone got a spare/used set they are willing to part with?

Lol I'm looking for some bars and pegs before I go too. Did have bars but I sold them to motolink gonna get one of those Lil sport screens too if anyone has one for sale in black . Sorry to steal your thread mittzy lol but I'm too fkn lazy to start my own

I got both and you cant have EM:p,
But seriously I have some engine bar mounted Triumph Hi-Way pegs and wouldn't be without them on a trip and in summer the little screen is the Bees Knees
just a note -- even thou the Triumph pegs and mounts are more expensive than the Kuryakyn's they are a far superior product and worth every cent

Lol I'm looking for some bars and pegs before I go too. Did have bars but I sold them to motolink gonna get one of those Lil sport screens too if anyone has one for sale in black . Sorry to steal your thread mittzy lol but I'm too fkn lazy to start my own

Well now I've heard it all. Sheep skin seat cover be next!

Lol I'm looking for nd pegs before I go too. Did have bars but I sold them to motolink gonna get one of those Lil sport screens too if anyone has one for sale in black . Sorry to steal your thread mittzy lol but I'm too fkn lazy to start my own
I reckon you may have taken a few blows to the head... need time to recouperate.

I have a fly screen. (Matte black) and brackets. If interested.

Back