Highway Peg fitment

Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
If you do not have or want to fit them to OEM 32mm (1.25") Crash dresser bars any that fit the 1" (25mm) foot peg bar will work fine. Goldwing, Harley listings whatever.

A lot cheaper to go Chinese as no doubt Kuryarkins are made their too.

Black Dually and other copies are available cheap with the extended or short arms etc.
Examples here on ebay Australia - just log in with your US eBay used ID and password.
xfwlkjfa | eBay

I have bought heaps from this seller but they do not ship to the USA but the same items can be found on US eBay or Amazon if you search with the same or similar terms and shows other bike fitment that will suit as long as they are 1" for our foot rails or 1.25" for our OEM crash bars..

If you do not have or want to fit them to OEM 32mm (1.25") Crash dresser bars any that fit the 1" (25mm) foot peg bar will work fine. Goldwing, Harley listings whatever.

A lot cheaper to go Chinese as no doubt Kuryarkins are made their too.

Black Dually and other copies are available cheap with the extended or short arms etc.
Examples here on ebay Australia - just log in with your US eBay used ID and password.
xfwlkjfa | eBay

I have bought heaps from this seller but they do not ship to the USA but the same items can be found on US eBay or Amazon if you search with the same or similar terms and shows other bike fitment that will suit as long as they are 1" for our foot rails or 1.25" for our OEM crash bars..
Thank you very much sir you always a font of information. And the rocket is coming along nicely putting all the parts together most of which came from you. Powder coated the windshield Fitness brackets. Backrest and rack came last week, must go to the powder coater and get all that ugly Chrome off of it. Thanks again for all your help

Merely FYI -
A few years back, I bought a set of these for my 2012 R3R.
They fit the OEM peg rail fine, but the availability for proper adjustment sucked!
Also they detracted from my ground clearance, which is paramount to me.
I gave them to my son for his Wing and scored some Daddy points instead!

Merely FYI -
A few years back, I bought a set of these for my 2012 R3R.
They fit the OEM peg rail fine, but the availability for proper adjustment sucked!
Also they detracted from my ground clearance, which is paramount to me.
I gave them to my son for his Wing and scored some Daddy points instead!
It's always good when you can score daddy points for free thanks for the reply

I put rivco pegs on mine...similar to those...Honda Goldwing 1 inch will fit the frame and they tighten up real good..:)

d_349-234x172.jpg

I bought some Chinese Kuryakin highway pegs. They look identical, but are made out of inferior materials. My clamps broke when I tightened them onto the crash bar. They replaced them, but they were the same cast pot metal crap. I was able to straighten my original Kuryakin clamps so all is good now.

Back