xian

Yes I can and will & u 2 can ... so let's
Ride
Morissa : my R3 - a non-sexual fantasy ;-))
Newbe to this forum. I use the short form xian for Christian (like xmas for Christmas). Lazy or efficient?

Live in Québec just south of a village called Napierville, about 17 minutes north of Champlain, NY. Bought a 2006 R3 in 2014, bike year based on budget and it's awesomeness. Clearly a bike for men with small d***s, but in my case a clear contradicktion ;-)

As there was very few of these bikes in Canada or US, and one was in Calif, the other in NY, I went for the one on Long Island. Still had my learner's permit, so road down on ***** seat of a buddy, and he accompanied me back. T'was in early April and it started to snow an hour before we got to the border.

I'm a project person. Currently on my 2006 R3 I'm just doing regular maintenance to learn the bike and will have questions as time goes on.

Couple of projects that I want to work on over next couple of years, if anyone's interested:
a) electric center jack
b) pilot interface for OBDC & some basic functions (oil pressure & temp, coolant level, low transmission/engine/axle oil levels, etc.)

A pleasure to join this community.

xiao

xian

Welcome aboard Xian. I'm sure you'll find everything you want to know on here. It's a friendly multinational site and fun too.

Back