Hi, my name is Dennis and I live in Guernsey in the Channel Islands...

dennisgsy

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket X, Fazer 1000
I rode one of the first Rocket 3 demonstrators 10 years ago and it took me the next 10 years to finally get round to buying one. When I checked out the Triumph UK website last November I saw the Limited Edition Rocket X would be available from March 2015. Before I knew it the deposit was paid! I'm now the proud owner of number 348/500. One picture taken with another 2014 Rocket III.

pica.jpg picb.jpg

Yes - 25 square miles and a 35 mph speed limit. First trip to France in May and then may get back to Germany first week September. Stayed here last year. Its a great bikers hotel.

When in May? I'll be spending about a week and a half between Normandy (4 days) and the Pyrenees. Arrive in Normandy 14 may, 4 days local coastal, the down to Pyrenees and back to Normandy on the 24th. Let me know if we could cross paths.

When in May? I'll be spending about a week and a half between Normandy (4 days) and the Pyrenees. Arrive in Normandy 14 may, 4 days local coastal, the down to Pyrenees and back to Normandy on the 24th. Let me know if we could cross paths.
I will be there 15th to 18th with two mates - a couple of days around Normandy beaches then Le Mans Moto GP on Sunday. We may be able to meet up. Stay in touch.

Welcome from Australia. That bike isn't going to get much of a chance to stretch it's legs on a small island named after a cow.

Back