Hi from the Valley of the Sun

yankee

.020 Over
I purchased a new 2009 Classic, Pacific Blue and Aluminum, a couple of weeks ago. Believe it or not we are experiencing the coldest and rainiest winter I can remember. I sold my 2007 America. I loved it but it was "beating up my girlfriend and I". I go over 300 lbs. Looking forward to riding soon. I know the rocket will be fun. :D

I purchased a new 2009 Classic, Pacific Blue and Aluminum, a couple of weeks ago. Believe it or not we are experiencing the coldest and rainiest winter I can remember. I sold my 2007 America. I loved it but it was "beating up my girlfriend and I". I go over 300 lbs. Looking forward to riding soon. I know the rocket will be fun. :D

Welcome from Central Pennsylvania. As a Redsox Fan, I will attempt not to find your name offensive! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site. I traded my America for the Rocket as well. Great bike the America, but for two up travel....not so much.

I also sold my america(07 blue/white)and moved up to the Rocket 3 Touring..My reason was more stability on the slab..tired of being blown arround..Absolutely love my Rocket especially 2 up..welcome to the site..lots of good guys/gals with lots of info to help!!

along came the spyder

Based on your seat...doesn't look like you are doing too much two up travel now! :eek:
Since my wife got her a Can Am Spyder we usually just ride two up on the long trips like the one coming up in June to Yellowstone. I probably ride my Speed Four more than I do the Rocket. Lately not doing much riding at all...to cold for me. Unlike yourself, I'm a puss with the cold weather. After reading about some of your rides, I've come to the conclusion that you must have the circulatory system of a Polar Bear.:)

Since my wife got her a Can Am Spyder we usually just ride two up on the long trips like the one coming up in June to Yellowstone. I probably ride my Speed Four more than I do the Rocket. Lately not doing much riding at all...to cold for me. Unlike yourself, I'm a puss with the cold weather. After reading about some of your rides, I've come to the conclusion that you must have the circulatory system of a Polar Bear.:)

Given the choice of putting her away for the winter and riding in some cold weather, I'm riding! You get used to it and the Gerbings don't hurt either!
:)

Back