entity

Standard Bore
Ride
triumph rocket classic
Hi all, my name's Dave from worcester England. having sold my susuki GT750 water cooled triple and my Z750 25 years ago i thought if i don't get another bike now then i never will. so i had a look around a few dealers looked at one or two Harley's, they were nice but not quite right for me. Then walked in to my local triumph dealer and there she was!! it was like when i saw my future wife for the first time i just wanted to ride it. I've had the 2007 classic for three weeks now and what a Beauty, my friends can't get over the acceleration i leave them standing. my wife say's if i don't stop smiling soon i will start to look like the joker, i've just booked for the whole family to got to florida next year so if one of you american friends come past me on a rocket and i start flashing my lights i'm just saying Hi.
image.jpg

What a great looking bike! Somehow it sort of appeals to me too. ;)
That smile stays. Even when it slips from your face, you'll be smiling inside every time you blast that throttle. Be warned though. The power's addictive and like any true addict, you're going to want more.
Welcome to the site.

Last edited:
Hi Dave, Welcome to the site. I,m from Pensacola Fl. and that's a great looking bike. Hope you enjoy it. Maybe I'll see you in Fl.

Hi Dave welcome from a wet Bucks .....there a a few Brits on here most are from the other side of the water or down under......thry are not all as mad they seem :roll:

Back